JustKidi Newborn and Baby Photography Studio

 

I started bringing my creativity into photography, to capture and document every precious moment in his grow. My passion for photography has driven me to the business. In 2016, my home studio JustKidi Photography Studiowas funded, located in Thornleigh, Sydney. I have specialized in maternity, newborn and baby portraits. I photograph in our studio, your choice of location or your own home. Being a design orientated photographer, I like utilizing home decor ornaments ie. floral, baskets, fluffy blankets etc to create Vintage, Romantic, and Simplicity/Purity styles. I usually incorporate different styles into a full session so you get a variety of looks for your precious ones.   Baby photo studio

JustKidi Studio is an internationally recognized studio and has been named one of the top 10 newborn photography studios in Sydney in 2018 and 2019. Newborn photography hills district  Sydney.

I’m Sissi Wang. We offer Baby and Newborn Photography. I have specialized in maternity, newborn and baby portraits. I photograph in our studio. Call us for more info - 0431 347 123.We offer Baby Photo Shoot In Sydney.  See more ideas about Baby photos, Baby pictures and Newborn photography. Best Multi Award Winning Newborn Studio in Sydney Hills District.   Newborn photography hills district

JK Studio is one of the best Newborn Photography in Sydney. We offer Newborn Photography, Baby Photography. Multi Award Winning Newborn Photography Sydney .Call us for more info - 0431 347 123.We provide Baby Photography in Sydney. Her studio is an internationally recognized studio and has been named one of the top 10 newborn photography studios in Sydney in 2018 and 2019. Call us 0431 347 123   JustKidi Newborn and Baby Photography Studio

My name is Sissi Wang, I have been photographing newborns and babies for the past 4 years. I graduated with a master degree in landscape architecture, worked and studied in the creative industry for almost two decades. I love art and love implementing creative ideas into my business and daily life.  So my YouTube channel will showcase some behind the scene footage from my clients photo shoot. I will also vlog my daily life, where I get inspired from. I will share some tutorials to help fellow photographers to learn and be inspired in newborn photography.

Newborn photography Sydney

Baby photography Sydney

Cake Smash Sydney

Baby Photo Shoot

Newborn Photography

Baby Photography

Sissi Wang

Web:  https://www.jkstudio.com.au/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Newborn photography Sydney

Baby Photo Shoot